Monday, January 14, 2013

to start of with..

well hi guys,

here I am with my new blog. I wanted to start off with my room because I recently bought a few flowers to make my room room look a little bit more fun and cute. I've got no idea what kid of flowers those are but I do love them. they are so so lovely and I think it makes my room look so much more cosy and warm. ow and in evening when I'm at my room and just chilling I'm firing up a few candles. hmmmmm... it gives me such a warm feeling inside. and I really comment those candles with a sent, I've got a vanilla one!! hmmm it so lovely! well here are a few pictures I've taken.
two paintings and a little flower

this jewellery box is acutely a bonbon box

yes those are my Christmas lights


2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely room!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewelery box! really nice blog, check out mine? a subscriber for a subscrriber?!x
    http://talklilitalk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete