Wednesday, January 16, 2013

my new room..


hi guys,

hope you all are well today! well I am. I am in the middle of my exam week so I am really stressed. I have finished my studying for today so I thought I could upload a blog post. Well, it is partly about my sister because, she moved out a few weeks ago. Me and my sister are very close and since she moved I didn't get to see her that much because, we both were bussy for school. But now I am in my exam week and she needs to hand in a lot of school work so it's even worse.
As I said my sister moved out so her room became available. And in the winter it is freezing in my room because it is above the garage so all of the cold air will get into my room. brrrr!! So I decided to go to the old room of my sister and after all of the exams I will be "moving"to my sisters room. I was looking on pinterest.com the other day for some ideas, an I really found some nice things. And here the are.

this would be so funny for a nightstand
those little vases are so adorable

I love this desk and lamp so much. I think those prints on the wall look really cool to

Bijschrift toevoegen


this clothing rail is so lovely

So those are a few things I want for my room.
I am very excited to go to her room and can't wait to style it!

Danique,

6 comments:

  1. these are all so lovely! I love the mirror and the wardrobe but i think they would be too big for my small room but also all the desk images are great! everything is so cute! lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely pictures ! who doesn't want a room like that ?

    do you want to follow each other ? :) x
    comelycobber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked out your blog, and I love to follow you

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your exams :) x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wardrobe, I'm always pining over pretty things for my apartment. Maybe if I stopped buying all the random furniture I would have enough money for a bigger apartment. What a fool. Love your blog x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all this pictures! I would like to have a little corner with the desk in my room <3 as in the 5 pictures *-*

    ReplyDelete