Thursday, January 31, 2013

The casual look

hi guys,
so here it is, my first look. there will be more of these looks but to start off with I chose a casual look. It is not really anything special except for the necklace. I really really like this necklace and I want to have it. It's so pretty. This look is something I would definitely wear, on a daily base because it is very simple but still very easy.

jeans blouse; . jacket: topshop, €62,00 (buy here). necklace; marketplace.asos.com, €15,82 (buy here). trousers; H&M, €19,95 (buy here). shoes; clarks, €124,95 (buy similar here). bag; marketplace.asos.com, €73,45 (buy here).


The first thing I picket out is this jeans blouse, it is a very comfy blouse but so easy to dress up with a necklace like this or something else. You can tuck it in but you can also keep it like this because the bottom has a elastic band. the jacket I think, is a realy cool one. I immediately felt in love with it! It is so nice, it sort of an army style but not like those army printed jackets.
this necklace a nice way to dress up this outfit, it makes it look an little bit more girly. The bag is a beautyful shoulder length bag is made out of real leather. and there is a nice golden detail on the front.

I hope you liked it, and have a nice day!!
Danique.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely,

    Love this look. Casual but grungy.

    Really like your blog so I'm following you on GFC.
    Would love it if you dropped by mine. xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete