Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DIY the perfect hot chocolate..!


Hi guys,
Here I am again. my exams are over now and it went really well for me, but I am happy it is over now! The last few weeks here in Holland have been really really cold and it had frozen a bit. Today there were even people ice skating in frond of our house. Don't get me wrong I love Ice skating but not today. No not me this time, I was getting warm with a cup of hot chocolate and my back against the heater. hmm so lovely. it was like one of those moments you never want to end, but they will. yeah, so for today I'm going to show you how to make the best hot chocolate in the howl wide world! it now is finally perfect and I am going to show you my little secret... It is so lovely but not that good for your figure, but who cares, it is far from summer time and all of my bikinis are still on the bottom of my closet. well, here it is and I hope your enjoy!!

First of all I will tell you what you will need.





1. pour the milk in a pan and stir untill well warmed.
2. get your chocolate paste and mix up with the milk now it's still warm.
3. when it's all mixed your are going to take your vanilla essence and the cinnamon and mix it all together.
4. pour it in to your favorite winter muck and you will have the best chocolate milk ever!!

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like heaven in a mug! I adore hot drinks when the wintery weather is about. Great how to!<3
    - Lucy ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds amazing! i always put vanilla essence in, but i've never thought about cinnamon too (even though it's my favourite)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea!

    welcome to the blogging world
    cant wait to read more from you :)
    newest follower
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    PS: you have word verification :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I was wondering if you would check out my blog? I'm fairly new, and you've gained a follower! x

    ReplyDelete