Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We love Vintage


left; blazer: primark, top: vintage(1709), trousers: vero moda, bag: vintage (grandmother), shoes: vintage (MOD) right; denim jacket; vintage(1709), T-shirt; H&M, shoes; converse, bag with printed on "recycle or die" (tiger)           




Hi guys,
I recently went shopping at a local vintage shop and I purchased some nice things. This shop I went to is called “1709” and it is my favorite vintage shop ever. The owner is always helpful and she really knows how to style. I bought a denim jacket, two ‘golden’ collar tips and a top with horses. That day I also got a few T-shirt, just some plane ones from H&M, this bright coral one as well. I hope you like it, and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Love the splashes of color in both outfits. Color is my favorite. :)

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. I'd love for you to share this at "That's my Style" Link party TOMORROW!!!. Don't want to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete